Tuesday, December 14, 2010

'Tis the Season

This past weekend was jammed full of fun Christmas festivities! On Saturday, Leah, India, and I ventured over to Vicksburg for Margie's Cookie Swap. Margie's house is adorable and all of the guests brought delicious cookies to share. We all went home with over 30 cookies and new recipes.



The cutest Santa in Mississippi!

The St. Luke's choir presented a beautiful Christmas cantata on Sunday morning. That afternoon I hosted a Christmas tea for the CS10 ladies. The menu included Emperor's Bride tea, tomato basil soup, three types of tea sandwiches, pumpkin bread, and plenty of cookies.


Margie and I pose by the DDD/SAE tree. 
Delta love, Marge!


Following the tea, our book club met for the 2nd annual Christmas ornament swap. This year we played Dirty Santa (we all know how Margie loves a good, competitive game). I absolutely love my new ornament!



No comments:

Post a Comment