For many people, the number 13 is one they try to avoid. Airports are less crowded on Friday the 13th, most buildings don't have a 13th floor (check it out next time you're on an elevator), etc. For Ricky and I, 13 is our lucky number. We went out on our first date on Friday, February 13, 2004 and I gave birth to Henry on July 13. Ricky and I celebrated our 8 years of being together by going to the location of our first date (
Bravo!) this past Saturday. It's always fun to return to Bravo each year and look back on how our lives have changed.
Here are some pictures from Henry's 7 month photo shoot:
 |
| 19.7 lbs, 27.5 inches |
 |
| Henry LOVES his toes |
 |
| What a character! |
Congratulations on lucky 13 :) That boy is too cute.
ReplyDelete