On Friday, Henry went swimming for the first time (a big success!).
We resumed our Saturday walks to Brent's for breakfast and then drove over to Vicksburg to do some shopping at the outlets. I met up with my good friend, Natalie, for lunch at Anchuga (thanks for the recommendation, Margie!).
Our friends hosted a cookout at their house on Sunday. It was fun seeing all of the little kids play with each other while we ate delicious BBQ and desserts. My contribution was "homemade" pecan pie and vanilla ice cream. (By homemade I mean the ice cream was Blue Bell and the pie was from The Hickory Pit.). All in in all it a great weekend!



If Henry gets any cuter, I don't know what I'm going to do! I LOVE his swimwear! Looks like y'all are settling into a wonderful and relaxing summer routine of swimming, strolling and spending quality time together! Here's to summer!
ReplyDeleteLove,
India