Monday, July 9, 2012

The Big 3-0

Today is my first day back in the office after a glorious ten day vacation. My vacation started with my 30th birthday celebration (1 day for each decade).
Day 1

Each year my orientation student leaders "surprise" me with a birthday gift. They did a great job with the Gigi's cupcake and gift card to Williams-Sonoma.


My friend Kristen and I had a fabulous lunch at Walker's.  


My parents arrived to Jackson and watched Henry so Ricky and I could go to Babalu for margaritas, pico de gallo, and guacamole.

(Can you tell a big theme of the birthday celebration was eating?!)

Day 2

My actualy birthday started with a walk with Henry, my friend Mary Ellen, and her sweet boy, Dudley. The entire family then went to Brent's for breakfast. Ricky surprised me by sending me to Aqua for a massage and facial. I just love a spa day! Before we went to dinner at Shapley's, I opened my presents from Mom, Dad, and Henry.

What every girl wants for her birthday-
roses and a
MacBook Pro!!
Thanks Ricky, Mom, and Dad!!

Henry surpised me by getting me flowers at church. He also bought us matching shoes. I just love that boy!


Day 3

On Saturday, my friends and I had margarita madness at Sombra. When we first moved to Jackson, I wasn't sure if I would ever find good friends to celebrate life's milestones with. This birthday made me realize (once again) how blessed I am to have such a loving family and fabulous friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment