As fall finally approaches, I thought I would share a few of my favorite late summer things.
 |
| Everyone in my family recommended the show but I didn't believe all of the hype. Well, I was wrong. So wrong! This show is addictive! Ricky and I knocked out Season 1 and 2 in less than two weeks. I've loved Claire Danes every since My So Called Life and can see why she wins an Emmy for EVERYTHING. |
How did I miss Friday Night Lights when it first came out? Thanks to Netflix streaming, this show definitely became my summer addiction. Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!
 |
| It took me about 6 months to finally get Sheryl Sandberg's Lean In but it was worth the wait. Sandberg articulates the thoughts and feelings of so many women. I'm only on chapter 9 but can't wait to discuss this book with my mentors and students. |
Do yourself a favor and drive yourself to the nearest grocery store to pick up these bad boys. One cone only has 110 calories and always satisfies my ice cream cravings!
No comments:
Post a Comment