Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pets, and Majors, and Rides.....Oh My!

The James family had another fun fall weekend. On Saturday, we kicked things off by attending St. Luke's Blessing of the Pets. Penny Lane loved visiting with her furry friends and Henry enjoyed playing with his friends in the bouncy house.




We then took Henry to the Millsaps football game against Hendrix. One of the perks of attending/working at a DIII school is that you can stand right next to the end zone to watch the game. Henry had a blast cheering on the Majors to victory.



On Sunday, we went to the Mississippi State fair with the Upchurch and McKibben families. The boys had a blast on the rides and were intrigued by the animals at the petting zoo. One of the camels gave me a little love bite as were were taking pictures!











1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Henry and Ricky on the carrousel. And I can see the camel snacking on your shoulder. But I think my heart melted when I saw Henry in those itty bitty cowboy boots. So cute!

    ReplyDelete