Sunday, April 10, 2011

St. Luke's Church Shower

You haven't walked yet
Your first words have yet to be said
But I swear you'll be blessed

I know you're still just a dream

your eyes might be green
Or the bluest that I've ever seen
Anyway you'll be blessed 
 
Blessed by Elton John
(Got to love using an Elton John song to describe a church baby shower!)

Our Sunday school teachers, Cathy and Robert

Book club-Leah, Megan, India, Jennifer, Emily

Ben and Haley, Alan , Megan and Ricky, Corey and Christy

India's precious baby gift

Prayer Shawl

Yummy!

Silver Cup and Hat

Time to start saving for a college fund!

Our North Carolina friends, Corey and Christy

Parents-To-Be

Pirate Sock Monkey Hat!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry we missed the baby shower, but I'm loving that pirate sock monkey hat. The baby might have to fight Ricky for that.

    ReplyDelete