Friday, March 22, 2013

A Tribute to MawMaw

This week we lost a wonderful member our family. Ricky's grandmother, MaMaw, passed away on Tuesday, exactly one week before her 90th birthday. MaMaw had a wonderful sense of humor and told great stories. I always loved hearing her memories of when she and PaPaw lived in Turkey and Germany. MaMaw loved her "story" (All My Children). She and my mother had long conversations about their shared loved for the residents of Piney Valley! MaMaw gave me her Christmas china a few years ago and I think of her every time I use it to host my friends for our annual Christmas tea. Most of all, MaMaw loved the Lord and her family. She leaves behind 2 daughters, 8 grandchildren, 16 great grandchildren, and 2 great-great-grandchildren.

MaMaw and Henry-Thanksgiving 2011

Hattiesburg Bridal Shower-2007

Mom and MaMaw dish about the happenings on
All My Children

Henry's baptism-September 2011

My favorite picture-Our Wedding Day-May 2007

Henry loved having conversations with MaMaw-July 2012

December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment