Thursday, June 27, 2013

Project weekend

It's been about six months since Ricky and I had a low key weekend. We were amazed to realize we had 48 hours free last weekend. No work meetings, church events, birthday parties, etc! We enjoyed park time with Henry, breakfast at Brent's, and knocking off over half of our home projects list!

Friday Night
Ricky fixed a delicious meal on the grill, I started my first Annie Sloan project, and Ricky started recovering a bench, chair, and stool. Penny Lane supervised
the projects. 


A new mat and wreath on the front door meant we could redecorate the side door. 

The stool before

After shot
 It was so easy using the Annie Sloan paint.
Now I want to paint the bench in our bedroom, the desk chair, and our coffee table. 

We recovered the headboard and bench in our bedroom.
We hung a picture from Taormina, Italy over the desk. The hydrangea are from our garden.
The front room mantle got a makeover.
Purple hydrangea from the side yard.
Pictures from Santorina, Greece in our front room. 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the stool! I love the pictures of your home. Your style is so clean, classic, and gorgeous. Come style my home please!

    ReplyDelete